For homeowners who are new to purchasing floors or who have never worked with Floorscapes before, here is how our process works:
- Find out what is possible: Come to our showroom in Calgary & we can have a conversation. We'll get to know who you are and how you envision your space. Together, we will come up with some flooring ideas that fit your home, your style and your budget. Please ask us any questions you may have as we will be happy to share our ideas and our expertise.
- Narrow it down: Find which products you're interested in. Once you have it down to a handful, you can make an appointment and have a sales rep measure the square footage of your space. Within several days of the measure, the sales rep will email you a quote telling you how much your prospective floor will cost based on each product you've selected. Knowing the products and their cost, we can then help you choose the perfect floor covering for your home & budget.
- Make a choice: Once you are certain about which floor covering you want, it's time to commit. At this point, you will be given a ‘selection sheet’ and an ‘expectation sheet.’ Please read both thoroughly, as they detail which products you are choosing and what to expect from them. Every floor covering has different properties, and it's important to know what they are and what to expect in terms of maintenance. You will then sign both agreements and provide a down payment.
- Schedule the Install: Congratulations, you’ve got a new floor coming your way! Once the agreements have been signed and the deposit has been made, our production department will contact you to let you know that your product has been ordered and what to expect in terms of ETA. Once the product has arrived in Calgary, the production department will contact you once again to schedule the installation.
- Get your new floor! Depending on the product and its quantity, your new floor might be delivered to your home several days before the installation. Otherwise, the installer will bring the product on the day he or she arrives. During the installation, the installer may be in and out to gather materials or visit another job site. In any case, we'll be respectful and tidy, and the installation will proceed in a timely fashion.
- Final payment & follow up: Once the floor has been installed, it is time to pay the remaining balance. The accounting department will reach out to take your payment. If you have any remaining concerns, please contact your sales rep and they will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Congratulations! Your new floor has been installed! Time to celebrate and enjoy it for years to come. Questions? Contact us here.